470 Castro St
Join QTPOC at Strut for a Jotería™ game night with Foxxy Blue Orchid!
Jotería™ is adapted from the popular Mexican game Lotería, but it is more than a game, Jotería is a reflection of Mexico’s LGBTQ community.
Foxxy Blue Orchid hosts this fun game night filled with prizes, raffles, y comunidad. Foxxy is the Bay Area’s newest gender-bending glam-bear queen, is co-producer and emcee for the San Antonio Burlesque Festival and is the newest member of Sin Sisters Burlesque.
Join QTPOC at Strut for what is sure to be a fun-filled game night! Arriba la jotería!
This event is being held at Strut (470 Castro St) at the third floor lobby. Sexual Health Services and PrEP Enrollments from 5pm-6:30pm. Joteria from 6:30-8:00pm Text us at 474747 if you have any questions!
Below is a breakdown of Strut and our events’ accessibility.
Please refrain from wearing scented products, so that people with chemical sensitivities can join us. On that note, so folks with severe allergies to dogs can join us, please leave your pet at home unless it is a certified service animal.
The venue is wheelchair accessible.
• To arrive at Strut from the underground MUNI Castro station, the MUNI elevator will take you to the NW side of Castro Street. There is also an escalator that will bring you to the SW corner of Castro Street, the same side where Strut is located.
• Strut has 3 floors. There are stairs and an elevator.
• There are 26 steps from the 1st floor lobby to the 2nd floor where the sexual health clinic is held. The second floor has 1 wheelchair accessible bathroom and two others.
• There are 48 steps from the first floor lobby to the 3rd floor where the event is being held. There are 2 bathrooms on the third floor, one of which is wheelchair accessible.
• All the bathrooms in the building are all-gender single stall bathrooms.
The 3rd floor lobby where the event is being held is lit by overhead fluorescent lights and we will be using microphones and overhead speakers to amplify the voices of the panelists and facilitator.
• There will be reserved seating in front of the panel for folks who need more mobility access and/or are hard of hearing.
For any other questions please contact Kay Nilsson at email@example.com or 415.766.1334.