470 Castro Street
San Francisco CA 94114
Join QTPOC at Strut to learn about budgeting basics and tips on saving money.
Inspired by Drag Race’s newest meme we will be hosting a budgeting and saving workshop for those of us who don’t earn everything but want to learn to manage what we have.
This event is being held at Strut (470 Castro St) at the third floor lobby. Sexual Health Services and PrEP Enrollments from 5pm-6:30pm. Workshop from 6:30-8:00pm Text QTPOC to 474747 if you have any questions!
Please refrain from wearing scented products, so that people with chemical sensitivities can join us. On that note, so folks with severe allergies to dogs can join us, please leave your pet at home unless it is a certified service animal.
The venue is wheelchair accessible.
• To arrive at Strut from the underground MUNI Castro station, the MUNI elevator will take you to the NW side of Castro Street. There is also an escalator that will bring you to the SW corner of Castro Street, the same side where Strut is located.
• Strut has 3 floors. There are stairs and an elevator.
• There are 26 steps from the 1st floor lobby to the 2nd floor where the sexual health clinic is held. The second floor has 1 wheelchair accessible bathroom and two others.
• There are 48 steps from the first floor lobby to the 3rd floor where the event is being held. There are 2 bathrooms on the third floor, one of which is wheelchair accessible.
• All the bathrooms in the building are all-gender single stall bathrooms.
The 3rd floor lobby where the event is being held is lit by overhead fluorescent lights and we will be using microphones and overhead speakers to amplify the voices of the panelists and facilitator.
• There will be reserved seating in front of the panel for folks who need more mobility access and/or are hard of hearing.
For ASL Interpretation please make a request at least a week before the event. Request may be made by messaging Strut Facebook page, emailing email@example.com and texting 415.766.1334.
For any other questions please contact Kay Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.766.1334.